The T314/TRT314 are the large Sachman fixed-bed machining centres with 3+2, 4+2, 5 and 6 axes. They can be equipped with traversing table (T model) as well as with rototraversing table (TRT version). Main features of these machines are the transversal moving column and the absence of the slide, thus ensuring high and constant geometric accuracy over time during all phases of workpieces’ machining.
• high volume chip removal capability
• maximum structural rigidity
• high dynamics in acceleration and speed for machining sculptured surfaces
• high configurability and wide range of accessories
• customized integrated automation
• compactness, full enclosure
for further information and quotation please contact us!